|Seton Hall University||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|University of Scranton||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|West Chester University||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Bryn Athyn College||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Glossary: Z – Clinched Division and 1st-Round Bye | Y – Clinched a 1st-Round Bye | X – Clinched Playoff Birth | E – Eliminated
- Team with the most League games won
- Team among those involved with the most points in “head to head” competition.
- Team among those involved having scored the most goals in “head to head” competition.
- Team among those involved with the fewest goals against in “head to head” competition.
- Team among those involved with the fewest goals against in league games.
- Team among those involved having scored the most goals in league games.
Colonial Cup Playoff Format:
- Top 6 teams will qualify for playoffs.
- Teams that finish 1st and 2nd during the regular season will both receive a 1st-round bye.
- Seeds 3-6 will play Friday night, with a reseeding on Saturday.
- Tournament will be hosted by UPENN at The Class of 23′ Arena
Quarterfinals February 9, 2024– Game 1: TBD-Game 2: TBDSemifinals February 10, 2024-Game 3: TBD-Game 4: TBDFinals February 11, 2024-Game 5: TBD”