|University of Pennsylvania – Z*||16||14||2||0||28|
|Millersville University – X||16||12||3||1||25|
|The College of New Jersey – X||16||12||3||1||25|
|Bryn Athyn College – X||16||9||6||1||19|
|Stockton University – X||15||8||6||1||17|
|University of Scranton – X||16||7||9||0||14|
|West Chester University – E||16||1||14||1||3|
|Seton Hall University – Z||16||12||3||1||25|
|New Jersey Institute of Technology – E||15||5||9||1||11|
|Princeton University – E||13||3||10||0||6|
|Monmouth University – E||15||1||14||0||2|
Glossary: Z – Clinched Independence Division & 7th Seed, Z* – Clinched Division & 1st Bye, X – Clinched Playoff Birth, E – Eliminated from Playoff Contention
Rutgers: Rutgers is not eligible for 2021/22 Colonial Cup Playoffs because of Covid rules. All Rutgers games are now deemed non-league and do not count towards standings.
- Team with the most League games won
- Team among those involved with the most points in “head to head” competition.
- Team among those involved having scored the most goals in “head to head” competition.
- Team among those involved with the fewest goals against in “head to head” competition.
- Team among those involved with the fewest goals against in league games.
- Team among those involved having scored the most goals in league games.
2021/22 Colonial Cup Playoff Format:
- Top 6 teams from Liberty Division qualify for playoffs, 1st place earns a bye to the Semifinals.
- Independence Division winner qualifies for playoffs as the 7th seed.
- Quarterfinals February 18th:
- 3rd vs 6th @ 3:30pm
- 2nd vs 7th @ 6:10pm
- 4th vs 5th @ 8:50pm
- Semifinals February 19th:
- Game 1 @ 2:15pm: 1st Place vs Lowest Remaining Seed
- Game 2 @ 5:00pm: Highest Remaining Seed vs 2nd Lowest Remaining Seed
- Championship Game February 20th:
- 2:15pm: Semifinals Winner 1 vs Semifinal Winner 2